Prince's Check Dog Harness
Sorry, currently out of stock
Prince's Check Dog Harness. Beautifully handcrafted in the UK by Top Pooch. Featuring a smart mid weight fabric in beige, black and rust red checks.
Our harnesses are lined with a strong inner webbing & we use only high quality components offering excellent strength & durability. Easy to fit over your dogs head with 2 quick release clips around the chest to secure. There are also sliders on the neck, lower tummy & chest for adjustment. Available with optional harness top bow* (please select the size with or without top bow in the drop down menu when ordering).
*Note: Harness top bows are sewn permanently onto the top panel that runs down the dogs back.
|SIZE||Neck (cm)||Chest (cm)||strap width (cm)|
|XS||20 - 29||31 - 42||1.5|
|Small||28 - 43||36 - 51||1.5 or 2|
|Medium||34 - 53||48 - 68||2|
|Large||47 - 68||58 - 82||2.5|
|XL||52 - 88||73 - 106||2.5|
To find the right size, grab a tape measure and run it around your dogs neck and chest (behind front legs). Leave room for 2 fingers width between your dog and the tape measure. We recommend sizing up if your dog is at the very end of a size. If you need any help please get in touch with us.
Please allow 10-14 working days for your order to be dispatched as this is handmade to order. We will email you when your order is on it's way. For more information please see our Delivery Times page.
- We recommend a soft hand wash in a bowl of warm water with any regular household fabric detergent & avoid scrubbing with anything abrasive.
- If it's really dirty we recommend you may need to use some stain remover such as Vanish to help lift the dirt.
- Can also be washed in the machine on a 30 degree light wash cycle.
- If using the washing machine, we'd advise you to pop them in a washing bag with some old towels or sheets protect the drum and product. Please do not mix with any bold or bright colours.
- Hang up to dry away from any high heat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- If your dog enjoys the beach, we advise you give the salt a quick rise off under the tap when you get home.