Forest Dog Lead
Forest dog lead. Beautifully handcrafted in the UK by Top Pooch. Featuring a smart mid weight fabric, in a stunning dark green and navy tartan pattern. Our dog leads are lined with a strong inner webbing & we use high quality silver trigger hooks which offer excellent strength & durability. Our dog leads also feature a non-pill fleece lined handle for maximum comfort and an added D-ring below the handle, useful to attach any dog walk essentials.
|SIZE||Length (cm)||Lead width (cm)|
Please allow 10-14 working days for your order to be dispatched as this is handmade to order. We will email you when your order is on it's way. For more information please see our Delivery Times page.
- We recommend a soft hand wash in a bowl of warm water with any regular household fabric detergent & avoid scrubbing with anything abrasive.
- If it's really dirty we recommend you may need to use some stain remover such as Vanish to help lift the dirt.
- Can also be washed in the machine on a 30 degree light wash cycle.
- If using the washing machine, we'd advise you to pop them in a washing bag with some old towels or sheets protect the drum and product. Please do not mix with any bold or bright colours.
- Hang up to dry away from any high heat.
- Do not tumble dry.
- If your dog enjoys the beach, we advise you give the salt a quick rise off under the tap when you get home.
Please note: like any printed material or fabric, the colour will fade slightly over time with washing. No product is indestructible, it is the customers responsibility to determine the suitability of our product for their dog.